Friday, January 19, 2007

Hey everyone...


Sorry that it has taken such a long time to post something again. We both have been busy with work... For me I stuff teddy bears all day 5 days a week for 6 hours. it’s a fun job... Can’t say that I have never made a teddy bear before... LOL... Matthew has been working really hard at work. Just this past weekend we put a lift on his jeep (ok it was more like 3 lifts (But that’s alright)) and we also went to the Utah Auto Expo. That was fun for me and him because we have been OK more like I have been talking about it for a LONG time.... It was cool but I just have to say that Ford is going to all Grills on the F-350s and let’s just say me no like.... The baby is doing good... Matthew and I went to the doctor the other day and everything is going good. She measured 22.5 (Well that was my tummy) Well like I said before sorry that this has taken a long time to post again... But I will be posting photos from the Expo pretty soon... Well guess we will be seeing you...

Matthew and Amanda

No comments: