Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A Little about Us-

Matthew and I have been together since June on 2006. We are really happy together. We love pretty much the same things. We both for some reason "check out" trucks as they drive by. We just have a thing about trucks. I love learning a lot about cars from him. It is pretty fun being with him when he races someone. But most of the time my eyes are close because I don't like to watch. But he doesn't do the much now, but that is A OK with me. Matthew is a happy fun loving guy, who really hates drama, and try’s to avoid it. He love to drag race, and four wheel. Something Matthew really loves to do is go camping and hanging out with his friend Mike. (Ever since he got his jeep he will not stop talking about going camping) He loves to goof off his crochrocket. (Man I miss that bike) and likes drawing, you could call it ONE of his many skills. And for me, I love NASCAR and photography. Photography is a way of life. To have a look at some of my work please feel free to do so. www.adyer5.photosite.com it isn’t much just it just give you a little insight of who I am and what I’m about, when it comes to photography. I also love hanging out with Matthew- He is my Best Friend and I love him with all of my heart.

No comments: