Monday, September 10, 2007

Taylor got her shots.

Well I know that it has been some time since I have talked to anyone or posted anything on this but Hey guess what I am now... Taylor got her shots 2 weeks ago and to my surprise she was in a really good mood that day.. The funnest thing happened. Its always hard to see you child in pain and everything, so I let Matt hold her while she was getting her shots. She had 3 on them and she cried and cried. After they were done I took her and held her to make her feel better.. She stop crying and look at the nurse and kind of pointed her finger and cried even harder. All in all the cry meant YOU DID THIS TO ME. YOU MADE ME HURT!!!!!

See this is where they gave me my shots that I need to say healthy!!

I Love my daddy!


Talyor has so much hair that I can put it up and it looks so cute. If I don't do anything with it. It just goes EVERYWHERE.

No comments: